clickable

Thursday, September 30, 2010

my first pay check from nuffnang that worth rm 3614

my first pay check turn out to be rm 3614 =D
mummy i noe... i worked hard for it...
yesh im getting a freaking Canon EOS 7D hehehe!!! =D

*saliva leaking out from mouth
wut wat wad...
awwww... its jst a dream T^T


Canon EOS 7D
my freaking dream dslr...
been beging to hav one since... i pass UPSR wit flying colours =D
but mum said
if i want one... i hav to earn it on my own

day by day i see my fren holding one...
i wish i could hav 1 of it on my own...
hmmmp.... so lets dream

8 comments:

  1. hey.. dun wet your bed with the saliva ok...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGG. how u get so much pay? and i'm so gonna envy u if u get a DSLR T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. ronnie : =D it will be
    camy : envy me all u want wheni got my own dslr... muahahaha =D"

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you got so much payment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one ! happy clicking ur dslr away!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooops... sory... i nvr read pro-per-ly!!!

    :((

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails