clickable

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

omg' i got a ]HP Pavilion DV6-1354US[

wake up in the morning... feeling damn happy...
my parents jst gave me a ''HP Pavilion DV6-1354US''
love u mom & dad <3zZzZzZ''' hmmm.... luv it mum

open my eyes.... o,0''
a cheap piece of shit omg wad happen to my the laptop mum gave
omg its just a dream

argh 'i want it' 'i want it' 'i want it'
wish i met a ginnie

at least i got a great b'day [anyway my b'day was 23rd JULY] you all miss it ==

went makan wit family
went movie wit frens
got gifts from many ppl
wad else for a gud b'day

went steamboat on that day

omg this is the weirdest thing ever seen...it oni stay fresh for few seconds

hehe=D
watch despicable me haha
the little gal wads her name....'forgot dy''
but its serious cuteeee...

thts all todaii =D will catch up wiit other post tht i miss for the pass two weeks
byee...
dun forget leave a comment

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails