clickable

Thursday, August 19, 2010

MONEY $$ or LIFE ♥♥

hav u ever wonder??
a guy came infront of u holding a knife...
asking u MONEY OR LIFE ???
wad u answer...haha...
mayb that
i really had a hard time choosing one

[1]if i choose LIFE and give him my MONEY
i hav no money... theres no reason of living... with no money i cant buy a thing... not even food TT
nothing on earth is free
[2] if i choose MONEY instead of LIFE
wads the point of being wealthy if do not live a good life ==

[3] this my answer...
i'll rather die for than choosing one of these... when i'm old...
since i'm still young having parents, friends, family... i will choose LIFE...
why? its obvious rite... having family i loved, friends who i trust... sure my life would be the one to be remembered

tell me wad ur gonna say or do when u meet wit this kind of incident
=D comment comment...

3 comments:

  1. come on... share your story... dont be scared

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm for i don't mind losing money and life coz i think so far I had done all my to-do list in my life. life is short that is why i try to experience anything when it appears ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails