clickable

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day.. =D

to my beloved mom.
i spend alot of time learning and making this..=S
hope you liked it..

to the others introducing my hard work...
i did this even its exam right now, so its counted hard wor..
hehe..
it started out with these paper..
and ended out with those flower and cube...
thats what i wanna say..
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!


 you wouldn't believe how much time i spend on this...
3 HOURS!!!
my first cube flower =D

my second cube flower...
my third one.. hehe..




Happy Mother's Day
I really appreciate the thing you did fir me all this while.
Sorry for making you mad sometimes.
Even when i made you mad, you're still there for me, helping me in my daily life.
i couldn't live without you..
i couldn't imagine one day im gonna leave you and live my life..
its a miracle a mother like you
having a 24hour job
that never complain about anything.
if i was you, i dont think i made it.
i will remember what you've done for me.
I LOVE YOU! MUM






4 comments:

  1. Very thoughtful of you to make a homemade gift for your mum.

    www.isaactan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the flowers :) do your fingers hurt from all the folding? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! i bet your mum was so happy when you gave it to her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails