clickable

Saturday, April 16, 2011

sundays~

so little sundays~
so many things~
arh! stressing with my freaking kerja kursus..
the teachers sooo what leh..
ask us to complete 2 folio in 2 weeks
leaving me 5 days to complete it...
once im donee.. gonna toss it to the teacher's face. muahahahah xD
plus.. theres only 22 sundays till my beloved exam[pmr]

before leaving~
check out these pic... [monthly fav]


 belgian chocolates.. hehe =D

ice kacang~
is your saliva leaking out? =3 i bet it is...

plus... a flower to refresh the foods out of ur mind~ 
or not later u guys beg me to giv u some >.<






5 comments:

  1. haha, they really so what....lah =X i want chocolate !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have some of the chocs? :)

    My eXperiences - www.isaactan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... wan chocolates =3 cannot le.. later i post laju the chocolate melt le =] vry waste..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails