clickable

Thursday, October 28, 2010

good luck flu

FEW DAYS BEFORE EXAMS STARTS
my flu' will come... and visit me


flu  : Hey! =D
me : Why do you keep stalking me during exams times !!! I HATE YOU =@
flu  : its GOOD LUCK =D... you dont wan ar... i go lorh~~
me : WAIT wait* what did you just say... its ''good luck''
flu  : errr... yarh~
me : Okay... you can stay... bring your friends too kay...
flu  : Roger that boss =D

the next day...
feeling headache... sore throat having worst flu ++  


me : HATCHIU** o,0'' FLU!.!.!
*** no one answer...

i got cheated... nah
hope its really good luck...
anyway... tomorrow's the last day of my exams =D
wheeey XD

LOOK-ing for people teman me go Times Square... tomorrow
if free CALL / SMS me =D
fast before i made plans






1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails