clickable

Saturday, May 29, 2010

omg HoT news (must see) choco fair






















Chocolate Fair - Free Chocolate Buffet
From 28-30 May 2010
9.00am - 6.00pm
Terms and Conditions:
* Eat all you can with no wastage *
* Strictly for dine-in only *
* Unfinished chocolate will be charge according to our selling price *
* Beryl's reserve the rights to change the terms and conditions without prior notice *
Beryl's Chocolate
No. 8, Jalan 9/1, Seksyen 9,43650 Bandar Baru Bangi,Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: 03 8925 6136.

omg i'm so going there later

16 comments:

  1. I'm not in KL. So I can't go. Sad sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo....i wanna go but got pimples now..:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...wad does pimple have to do wit chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  4. well , have fun ^__^
    im on my diet so im not going :D hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZOMGWTFBBQ! I want ! Can tapao and courier to me here in perak ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy choco again....but I love it, staytune.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna gooo TT.TT but its so far awaay

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm.. still in time for that.. LOL.. but that could blow my diet.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolates!!!! Argh.. Too bad that it's so late for me to discover it, I can't go tomorrow =(

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish there something like this in SG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG my sis went there without me );

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails